Monday, April 7, 2014

Been a long time...

Over a year in fact. Since the last time I posted on this blog, I have gotten a new job, one that stresses me out significantly less, and have had far more personal time to game. For some reason, that translated to less of a will to blog about every game I have played, and thus me not touching this little section of the web in so long.

Not that I have many/any loyal fans, but over the next few weeks, I will go over the various games I have beaten over the last year, and discuss what I recall about them and various opinions relating to them. It won't be as detailed as my previous posts for the most part, but probably a bit more neutral. Easier to be more rational when you aren't just off the high/low of finishing the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment